Why do I say that a lot of gays in Indonesia deem it despicable?. This example from one of my debriefing web copy:(But there kata2 I edit)Friend replied "all very helpful my future: (..?I am a high school student, 17th. my question1. I am interested in why you think the same sex and opposite sex percentage (75% and 25%)?2. what no abnormalities in me??3. what should I do Because I've Grade 3 and do not want to sin?please help me, for those who have a Similar problem with me, I'm
asked for advice by emailBest Answer - Chosen by Votersinvites you useless sharing, roomates give us an email address anyway MAHO definitely also like lu, so not going to get rid of you, the most rampant in for them, my advice:Phages it IS a disease, if there is not an illness that bilangg him STUPID, why should loe sembuhin first tuh disease,1. Your first name deketin that girl, kept jadiin boyfriend. That way you can begin to learn to love women2. Trying to keep the eyes of the men who did loe handsome, if there is another man NOT SEEN, instill in the hearts of "I AM A MAN NORMAL" so sooner or later you will be Healed3. It is important palingg, praying the same god, this means that g should you forget. Okay!you was bisexual, but you have a great opportunity to brubah, for example, there are people blg "gay is normal, there are gay animals wrote" it shows that the people who say that is more despicable than an animal, comparing the same period in the human animal, stupid idea right? The bottom line is all up to you, if you really want to change certainly could be, but if you do not have the slightest desire, I'm sure until Doomsday loe g bkal recovered.
sumber :: yahooanswerindonesia
Other article title
- Prambanan, most beautiful Hindu temple in the World
- 5 Places Travel All Payer In Lombok Indonesia Visit
- 5 Places Travel All Payer In Lombok Indonesia Visit
- lions playing in the street to make jam
- Batik Gumelan, Heritage Mataram Glory
- Tips on choosing a durian fruit
- feelings of sadness
- Batik Gumelan, Heritage Mataram Glory
- Tips on choosing a durian fruit
- feelings of sadness

No comments:
Post a Comment