![]() |
| google fic |
physical condition.
At that time the doctor took them one by one to
examined.
doctor: "well, sir. apparently you still have a very good physical condition for a man your age."
Grandpa: "Yes doctor, I do not drink, do not smoke, and god
senantias care of me. "
doker: "meaning grandfather?"
Grandpa: "for example last night, when I woke to waste
urine when I opened the bathroom door, god
turned on the light for me so I do not fall. "
doctor: "Wow, that's great (the doctor replied a bit confused), please now turn to your wife"
his wife came in and the doctor said,
doctor: "Wow, grandma. apparently you still have a very good physical condition for a man your age."
Grandma: "Yes doctor, I do not drink, do not smoke, ..."
doctor: "and God always keep you?"
Grandma: "you know, how you know?"
doctor: "Your husband just said the same thing. he said last night when I woke up to go pee, she opened the bathroom door, and God turned on
light for him. "
Grandma: "brash ........ (woman screaming), he urinated in the fridge again! ..."
Read Other Stories
- Best Secretary Selection
- communication within the family

No comments:
Post a Comment